Notice of rights of members in connection with certain documents
Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act) of the rights of members (Shareholder) to:
- elect to receive or not receive certain documents; and
- make requests to be sent certain documents in physical or electronic form
The Company is required to send the following documents to Shareholders, and Shareholders are entitled to receive:
- documents that relate to a meeting of Shareholders, such as a notice of meeting or proxy or voting forms;
- the Annual Report (comprising the financial report, directors’ report and auditor’s report for the relevant financial year); and
- a notice of members’ rights under section 110K of the Corporations Act (such as this notice), unless the notice is readily available on a website, together with any other documents prescribed by relevant regulations, (collectively, “the Documents”)
Your Right To Make An Election
Each Shareholder is entitled to:
(a) elect to be sent Documents in either physical form or electronic form; and
(b) elect not to be sent the Annual Report (and any other documents prescribed by the relevant regulations), by notifying the Company of the election.
A Shareholder may make an election in relation to all Documents or a specified class(es) of Documents. The Company encourages all Shareholders to receive communications electronically both to ensure that you stay informed and reflecting our commitment to minimising paper usage. In addition to any election, a Shareholder is also entitled to request the Company to send a particular Document to the Shareholder in physical form or in electronic form
Notifying The Company Of Your Election Or Request
Target Market Determination
Emyria has prepared this target market determination (TMD) in relation to the offer of approximately 20,556,621 free attaching options to be issued to Eligible Shareholders (and other investors invited by the Directors) (Options) with an exercise price of $0.12 each and expiring 3 years from the date of issue (Offer).